The audit process is pain free for you and your company. We offer our professional services with no upfront costs, or hidden fees. If we are unable to produce any realized savings, refunds, or credits, then you don’t pay us anything. That’s it! All we ask is to share in the savings that our office facilitates for you.
Utility Audit, Inc. will communicate with you throughout the audit process. Ensuring that you have a clear understanding for each step of the audit process.
Establish Service Contract, which includes terms of the agreement, audit services order and letter of authorization.
Receive copies of one months utility bills being audited. We only require one months utility bill copies to obtain account numbers and vital account information. The remaining items for the audit are supplied through the utility vendor.
UAI conducts review of audit, including rate analysis & comparisons, vendor negotiations, historical & billing errors, and examination of regulatory and tariff law.
UAI provides an itemized savings report. The savings report will detail the available savings and refunds. Client approves UAI to facilitate the implementation of the savings.
UAI implements the savings/refunds outlined in the savings report and approved work orders. You begin to see monthly savings within one billing cycle from your utility vendor.
• Establish the Service Contract.
• Obtain utility bills and account numbers.
• UAI Processes all billing & available savings.
• UAI provides a detailed savings report and work orders for savings, refunds and credits available.
• Work orders are signed/initialed for each item on the savings report that you approve moving forward with.
• UAI implements savings, and processes all refunds and credits.
• Client realizes savings, credits and refunds.
• UAI invoices savings, credits and refunds, realized per agreement in Service Contract.